In Room 4 everyone has the right to:
- Be treated with respect.
- Have different opinions and beliefs.
- To learn and to teach.
- To feel safe and welcome.
- Use the classroom equipment.
In Room 4 everyone has a responsibility to:
- Treat other people with respect and kindness.
- Come to class prepared to learn everyday.
- Follow instructions.
- Let others work without disturbing them.
- Do their best work..
- Be a capable and independent learner.
- Look after and share our classroom equipment.
- Make sensible choices!
We have also been completing some team building activities. We know that as a part of team we need to support and encourage one another to ensure that we are all successful. Take a look the photos below to see what we got up to.