Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Fun week by Alisha.

                                                               EOTC week
On Monday we went pool picnic, I had fun first we went to splash water next we went in the pool and we had lunch I played on the grass, at last, we had sausage and milk thence picked up rubbish  it was fun picking up rubbish because I was running and picking up rubbish and finally we went back to school. At school, it was lunch time.
Screen Shot 2016-12-12 at 10.30.52 AM.png
The next  we played fun sports I liked the water balloons one because we had to get the water balloons and hit the fruits off the cones. In the next game, I got my towel because I was cold. It was cool.
Screen Shot 2016-12-14 at 11.15.45 AM.png


And at the next day, Wednesday we went to jump.  I liked playing dodgeball and going to jump. I had lots of fun.
The best day was Friday. I met Santa of got my presents.
Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 9.45.39 AM.png

No comments: