Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Procedural Text: How to make paper mache bowls
How to make paper mache bowls.
1. A few Empty egg trays
2. Some Glue
3. Some Plaster of Paris
4. A large bucket with some water
5. A blender
6. A mould
7. Some oil
8. Some paint
9. Glitter to decorate
1. Tear the empty egg trays into little pieces.
2. Soak the little pieces in water for two days.
3. Blend the soaked pieces in a blender.
4. Mix some glue and plaster of paris in the blended mixture.
5. Spread some oil on the mould.
6. Spread the mixture onto the mould.
7. Leave it to dry for 2 days.
8. Separate the mould from the paper mache bowl.
9. Paint the bowl.
10. Decorate it with glitter.
By: Edith Room 4